Apple Repair Service
Call us: 0845 658 1111, 0208 422 8386
- You are here: Home > Adding SSD
You are here
If you need to load the application in the blink of eye or to copy gigabytes of data then solid static drive is the way to go. There are numerous advantages
- Faster system boot-up (up to 4 times faster)
- Low power consumption
- Rtgged and Durable
In any MacBook Pro or MacBook we can help install SSD Drive
- Replace SSD with existing Sata Hard drive
- Remove the DVD drive and install SSD in that place
- Running out of hard drive space
- We can help install large SSD and transfer the data.
In iMac we can help you install SSD drive
- In Imac 27in introduce after 2011 we can install SSD underneath the DVD drive.
- Other iMac SSD drive can be fitted by replacing DVD drive.